What Can Mercier Therapy Do For Me?
At IP Fertility we take a holistic approach to client care; taking a thorough health history to customize a healing plan utilizing natural therapies and diet coaching as well as offering supplement/herb suggestions to enable optimal healing and restoration.
Mercier Therapy, developed by Dr. Jennifer Mercier, is a safe, non-vaginal, deep visceral manipulative technique for women facing fertile challenges, experiencing pelvic pain, hormone imbalances, endometriosis, sexual trauma, bladder incontinence, traumatic birthing experiences, and recovery from gynecologic surgery. Adhesions may develop through a woman’s lifetime as a result of abdominal, pelvic, hip, or back surgery, endometriosis, use of an IUD, a fall, infection, or disease in the reproductive or urinary tract, or other pelvic inflammation or trauma. Adhesions act like glue — disrupting the function of affected organs.
- The end goal of Mercier Therapy pelvic work is to decrease adhesions in and around organs, ligaments, muscles, joints, and support structures of the pelvis, abdomen, hips, and low back. Many women can attest to the relief they’ve received from this wonderful modality.
WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Natural fertility preparation or to Complement IVF, IUI, etc
- Regulate menstrual cycle and ovulation Endometriosis
- Normalize hormone and endocrine systems
- Improve ovarian and hormone function for better quality follicles/eggs
- Increase uterine blood flow and lining
- Deeply relaxing – reducing anxiety & stress
- Improve the success of IVF, IUI, and other technologies
- Improve Male Factor sperm quality, quantity, and motility
- Recurrent Miscarriage.
- High FSH
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Autoimmune infertility