Foot Zone Therapy
What is Foot Zone Therapy?
Foot zoning as a sort of gentle trigger therapy, not very unlike acupressure or reflexology, developed by Dr. Charles Ersdal MD of Norway. Anyone can enjoy and benefit from a foot zone, adults, children, babies; foot zones are safe and non-invasive. Many recipients find immediate relief from menstrual cramps, cysts, headaches, back pain, kidney stones, anxiety, chronic pain, etc… Zone therapy encourages the body’s natural healing and promotes homeostasis.
Some common benefits include
- Improved blood circulation
- Hormone balance (increased fertility)
- Improved Lymph Flow and detoxification
- Digestive benefits (including absorption of nutrients and elimination)
- Vegas Nerve Stimulation
- Better Sleep
- Improved Mental Health
- Encourages the body to heal itself!